Do You Have Any Questions?
1. How much Loan can I access?
N500, 000 to N25, 000,000
2. What documents do I need to get a loan from GADOL
The requirements vary with type of loan applied for. However, basic requirements of you a Valid ID, 6months statement of account/ pay slip etc are required.
3. When I apply for a loan, how quickly is it disbursed?
Loans are disbursed within 24- 48 hours once all documentation is completed.
4. Who can access GADOL Loans?
Salary earners of reputable organizations, Businessmen/women.
5. How do I make repayments for my loan?
Repayments can be made via IPPIS, Remitta, Postdated Cheques and transfers
7. Can I postpone my repayment date?
Postponing of repayment is discouraged and this contravenes the terms and conditions of our agreement.
8. As a customer with a running loan, can I get an additional loan?
Yes you can but this is upon review of your Debt service Ratio
9. Am I to complete my loan application process immediately I open my account?
No, you can make your request when the need arises
10. What are your interest rates?
Our rates are from 4% for consumer loans and 5.5% for Business loans
11. What are your acceptable collaterals?
Postdated cheques, guarantors, vehicles, landed properties etc.
12. What is the minimum and maximum loan tenure
Minimum – 3 months, Maximum – 12months
14. How quickly do I get my funds back when I request for a liquidation?
You get your funds back within 72 hours of request
15. Can I get my interest paid upfront for a placement?
Yes you can get your interest paid to you upfront
17. How old is GADOL Financial services ltd
2yrs but we existed as a cooperative with over 8yrs in business
20. What documentation do I need to open an account for myself and child?
Valid ID, BVN, Passport photograph and Birth certificate (For minors)